I’m really pleased to be bringing you another hot of the press Takeaways episode.
Last week I was lucky enough to be speaking at the Direct Commerce Association’s Annual Summit in London. So I stuck around for the whole day to see what I could learn and bring to the podcast for all of you!
I’ve been attending Direct Commerce Association events for over 10 years now, and you get discussions and education there that just doesn’t happen anywhere else. Due to the traditional mail order core of the organisation there’s always a lot of great discussions about attribution, data selection, and print mailings. Whilst I am a big fan of print I’ve resisted spending the podcast waxing lyrical about all the new inline personalisation that’s available. Simply because there was other content that I feel would be more impactful and relevant to many more of you.
- Selected mini-updates about new reports
- Highlights from B2B eCommerce master Andrew Nisbet
- Top mobile commerce tips from the legendary Amy Africa
- Fascinating info on Web Chat it’s power and how to do it well from Dixons Carphone
- Key points from my session on Growing your Sales with Social Media