Johnnie Cass is co-founder and General Manager of Stonemen an underwear brand who make the best underwear you can get. They sell online, and wholesale to stockists globally. They launched 6 years ago and now turnover $500,000 per year.
This is the ninth and final of our ‘2017 eCommerce Growth Series Sponsored by Veeqo the Number 1 Inventory Software’. The series has run throughout January and is packed with insight and advice to help you make 2017 your best year yet. Find the full series here.
About the business
- eCommerce Business Structure – Online Only (and wholesale to stockists globally)
- Product Range Scale – niche
- Launched six years ago
- Turns over half a million dollars per year
- Based in Australia and ships to 48 countries worldwide
- On Shopify
Listen to learn about working with friends, and keeping business and friendships separate.
Most Awesome Thing Right Now
Building up the wholesale side, moving out of the gift market, and strategizing ways of increasing sales out of gift periods.
Quick Tips For Going Global
Bite the bullet and do it. Get mentors and be willing to learn from their mistakes.
Listen to hear more about embracing mistakes.
Subscribe to our newsletter
eCommerce Book Top Tip
- Bold by Peter Diamandis
eCommerce Traffic Top Tip
- Content delivery
- Share campaigns
- Email marketing activity
- Retargeting with Facebook advertisements
You can hear about all this on the podcast, for free – right now…
Tool Top Tip
Start Up Top Tip
- Just do it
- Make sure you have a good mentor
- Remember that things take twice as long and cost twice as much as you anticipate