Every once in a while I like to get a guest on who’s not a retailer, but who knows a huge amount about an area that you all keep asking me about! This week we’re really lucky to have Janet Murray on the show – Janet is a journalist and PR expert. I heard her speak at the NMEU conference back in June and I knew I had to get her on the show.
“How do I do PR?” is certainly in the top 3 questions I get asked most often. When I saw Janet run through her incredibly efficient and practical approach to getting BIG coverage I knew I had to have her on the show. Janet is also the author of “Your Press Release is Breaking my Heart: A Totally unconventional guide to selling your story in the media”
Click to Tweet: Get the scoop – how to create a PR buzz for your business – the @eComMasterPlan #podcast with Janet Murray
Listen to hear how Janet Murray got started in PR
Subscribe on your Favourite Podcast App
Areas we discussed
- When to use a PR agency.
- Tips for finding the right PR agency.
- Why you should include PR in your marketing mix.
- The questions you need to ask yourself before you get started.
- Where to find journalists that are already looking for stories – low hanging fruit.
- Making yourself more visible to journalists.
- How to piggy back on current news stories.
- When you should take part in giveaways.
Listen to hear all the details.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Useful PR Links