Last year I did an episode about the 5 books I think every eCommerce Business Person should consider reading to get them ready for 2016 – and it remains one of our most popular episodes. So today, as summer approaches (in the northern hemisphere at least!) I’m going to take you through another reading list.
This time it’s My top 7 marketing manipulation books to be read over the Summer.
I don’t think you should read all 7 this summer, you know I’m all about efficiency and focus! Rather you should listen to this review then pick the one that best meets your challenges and opportunities for what’s left of 2016.
The Marketing Manipulation Books for Summer are:
The 7 books are (click to go straight to Amazon):
- Free Gift Inside!! Forget the Customer. Develop Marketease By Stephen Brown
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion By Robert B Cialdini
- Brainfluence 100 ways to persuade and convince consumers with Neuromarketing by Roger Dooley
- 100 Things every designer needs to know about people by Susan M Weinschenk
- Trust Me, I’m Lying: Confessions of a Media Manipulator By Ryan Holiday
- You Should Test That! Conversion Optimisation for more leads, sales and profit OR The art and science of improving websites by Chris Goward
- Contagious: How to Build Word of Mouth in the Digital Age by Jonah Berger
Competition – closed, sorry you’re too late
Subscribe to our newsletter