A brand new show bringing you a masterclass on an essential eCommerce marketing method each month.
With a new episode every Wednesday.
Episodes and Shownotes:
- 013 Improve All Your Conversion Rates: Using Live Chat and Customer service to improve conversion rates with Gorgias’ Lucas Walker
- 012 Improving Conversion Rates: Improve your Homepage, Navigation & Category Pages with Mogens Møller
- 011 Improving Conversion Rates: Getting your customer personas right is rocket fuel for conversion rates with Lucy Bloomfield
- 010 How better onsite search can up your conversion rates with Ian Scarr from Klevu
- 009 SEO: Free Google Shopping traffic (and Buy on Google news) with Justin Seibert
- 008 SEO: Everything you need to know about Dynamic Rendering with Geoff Atkinson
- 007 SEO: How to target Long Tail Keywords with your Category Pages with Kristina Azarenko
- 006 SEO: Luke Carthy explains Technical SEO 101
- 005 Email: Kurt Elster explains the top automation flows that drive revenue
- 004 Email: Kate Barrett “US vs UK Retailers: The State of Email Sign Ups”
- 003 Email: Louise Read from Klaviyo explains how a DTC brand can make the most of email
- 002 Email: Gavin Laugenie explains why Preference Centres will take you to the next level
- 001 Email: Chad S White author of ‘Email Marketing Rules’
Sign up to our newsletter
Brand new podcast from the team behind the award-winning ‘eCommerce MasterPlan Podcast’.
If you’re looking for ways to improve your marketing results, get more traffic, and convert more customers – you should be listening to Keep Optimising.
Each week our host Chloë Thomas (best-selling author of ‘eCommerce Marketing: How to Get Traffic that BUYS to Your Website) interviews experts from around the world to bring you the latest and best advice on how to optimise your marketing.
One of the most important things to do when improving your marketing is to focus. If you’re constantly jumping from one marketing method to the next it’s going to take you forever to make each work for you. To help you focus we’re not jumping from one marketing method to the next either.
Each month we zero in on one marketing method, giving you a different way to improve it in each episode.
Keep Optimising is Sponsored by:
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use – so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s 38,000+ innovative companies across the world sell more with Klaviyo.