Here at eCommerce MasterPlan we’re kicking off 2016 with three Experts View podcast shows, where are handpicked groups of experts share their thoughts on the follow topics. Today our last Expert View episode goes live, so can listen to all 3 right now:
- Podcast 31 – The Most Interesting Thing We Saw in 2015
- Podcast 32 – The Marketing Method More People Should Be Using In 2016
- Podcast 33 – The Key to eCommerce Success in 2016 – see below!
Click to Tweet: I’ve just listened to The Key to eCommerce Success in 2016 on @eComMasterPlan Podcast
As the full transcript is available for this show, we’re just provding the outline and key links here on the shownotes page.
Ernest used to run his own eCommerce business, but in 2015 came over to the supplier side launching his business Who Buys your Stuff
- Start by using data to better understand your customer (listen to hear how to use the data to the maximum effect)
Andrew is a consultant with an impressive background in the Mail Order sector, and he also runs his own eCommerce business Allergy Best Buys (we did a whole podcast interview with Andrew about this back in 2015).
- Think Brand not just product
Chris is co-founder and editor of Tamebay, prior to that he was a full time eBay seller for over eight years making his living by trading on the platform.
- Adapt to the changing marketplaces – both to go international and to open up more sales channels at home
Alex is co-founder of WeMakeWebsites who are officially the UK’s highest rated Shopify web designers.
- Email and automation
Chloë Thomas, Host:
- It’s all about the customer – The Customer Journey, the Customer Segments, and Customer Service