In 2016 the our Experts View episodes that we started the year with were some of our most popular episodes – so it was a no-brainer to create them again for you as we enter 2017.
We’ve got 2 “Experts View” shows for you – in each I’ll be bringing you the opinions of some of the top people in eCommerce from around the world.
For this first show I asked a number of experts what they believe was the most interesting thing we saw in 2016.
It’s important to look back at 2016 and identify the breakthrough moments before we can look at what we should do in 2017 (that’s coming up in a couple of episodes time..).
Client Services Director, dotmailer, and DMA group board member
- We’ve learnt how to scale
Editor of Australia’s Internet Retailing magazine
- The power of big events, and realising the power to create your own
Alex is co-founder of WeMakeWebsites who are officially the UK’s highest rated Shopify web designers.
- The power of differentiation, for the smaller retailer it’s a way to beat the big competition
Editor of M-Retailing
- Mobile lessons – what approach the customers want you to take.
an eCommerce Professional working for a big agency
- Cross-device ad performance measurement
Chris is co-founder and editor of Tamebay, prior to that he was a full time eBay seller for over eight years making his living by trading on the platform.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Screen-less technology
- The importance of product data