In this episode just like last time we’re doing something a little different.
We’re celebrating eCommerce Marketing: How to Get Traffic that BUYS to your website being available on audiobook by sharing a few more chapters from the book with you.
Last week I shared the whole of Part 1 The Customer MasterPlan Model with you.
And this week I’ve picked 3 of the Marketing Maxims from Part 4 to share with you.
Three Marketing Maxim Chapters
I’ve picked these 3 because each shares a tactic or an idea that will help you with every piece of marketing you’re doing.
We’re starting with my Promotional Golden Rule.
Then moving into some copy writing and content tips that will help you to drive sales without giving away margin.
Finally the Keep Optimising chapter!
Just hit the play button above to hear 3 chapters from the Marketing Maxims section of the audiobook.
Packed with lots of ways to improve your marketing!
Get the whole audiobook of eCommerce Marketing
In this episode we’ve shared a couple of chapters from Part 4, in total there are FIVE parts.
- Part 1 takes you through my Customer MasterPlan model and how it can help you improve your marketing.
- Part 2 takes you through the Core eCommerce Marketing Methods in turn – SEO, Email Marketing, Search Engine Advertising – Keywords, Search Engine Advertising – Products, Online Advertising – Audience Targeting and Social media
- Part 3 takes you through 6 additional marketing methods. For each marketing method covered I take you through who it works best for, how to optimise it, what numbers to measure, and lots of tips to make it successful for you. Whether you’re doing the marketing yourself or briefing an agency this will help you be more successful faster.
- In Part 4 I share my ‘Marketing Maxims’ with you – a group of theories and tactics that work across all marketing methods lifting the impact of your marketing and improving your return on investment.
- And Part 5 is The Customer MasterPlan 4 Week Marketing Transformation Challenge – to help you quickly turn what you learn into great results.
You can get the full audiobook right now on all good audiobook platforms including Audible:
And lots more:
It’s called eCommerce Marketing: How to Get Traffic that Buys to your website and it’s by me Chloe Thomas.
If you’re not yet sure you want to invest in the whole book then head to eCommerceMarketingBook.com to take the free crash course – 2 chapters with video and audio guides too.
- eCommerce Marketing Tips
- The Customer MasterPlan Model – use it to improve your marketing performance
Without the sponsors the podcast wouldn’t be possible – please do check them out:
Ready to turn your small eCommerce business into the next big thing? Klaviyo can help. It’s the easy-to-use email and SMS platform that gives you everything you need to build genuine relationships with your customers. And even if you’re new to marketing, Klaviyo can help you become an email expert with drag-and-drop design templates, simple insights, and made-for-eCommerce reports and recommendations.
Give it a try today – get your free account
This episode is brought to you by SendPro Online from Pitney Bowes.
SendPro Online makes it easy to save time and money–no matter what you send or ship–and you’ll always get the best rates and never overpay!
With SendPro, you can compare shipping rates between carriers, plus save 5 cents a letter and up to 40 percent off USPS Priority Mail shipping.
As a listener you can get a FREE 30-day trial and a FREE 10 pound scale, but only when you visit pb.com/masterplan