I can’t quite believe it, but this Saturday (13th September 2014) it will be a whole year since we published eCommerce Marketing: How to Drive Traffic that Buys to your Website.
Is it still up to date?
Earlier this month I re-read it cover to cover, and I can confirm it’s still 100% up to date – so you can still rely on it on as your little marketing planning helper!
Whichever marketing challenge you’re facing you can confidently dip in to any of the 9 chapters and get great advice.
But what is it about?
In the last year we’ve created a fair few tools to answer that one for you:
- Above is the image of the 9 chapters, so each of those marketing tools are covered
- OR you can check out the mindmap here
- OR there’s a word cloud of the whole book too
Which leaves the only other question – where can you get a copy for yourself?
Lot’s of places, of course!
- Available on all Amazon kindle websites & platforms, globally
- Available on itunes globally
- Available on Kobo globally
Let me know what you think!