In this episode we’re doing something a little different. Last November I published a thoroughly updated version of my book eCommerce Marketing: how to Get Traffic that BUYS to your Website.
Since then it’s consistently been the number 1 ‘eCommerce’ book on Amazon.co.uk, and frequently hits number one positions in the USA and around the world.
Thank you to all of you who’ve bought it, read it, reviewed it on Amazon and used it to help you build your business!
Well in March the Audiobook version FINALLY went live.
(Why it’s taken so long is a story that’s almost as boring to tell as it was frustrating to live through – so I’m not going to bore you with it!) Suffice to say – it’s now available!
So to celebrate that in this episode rather than an interview I’m bringing you a Chapter of the audiobook.
Part 1: The Customer MasterPlan Model
Just hit the play button above to hear the whole of Part 1 The Customer MasterPlan Model for free.
I’ve picked this section to share with you because I think it’s one of the most helpful sections of the book – it takes you through my Customer MasterPlan Model and how you can use it to improve your marketing.
It works for businesses of all shapes and sizes – so I think you’re going to find it very useful too.
Get the whole audiobook of eCommerce Marketing
In this episode we’ve shared Part 1, there are a further 4 parts (which are considerably longer!!).
- Part 2 takes you through the Core eCommerce Marketing Methods in turn – SEO, Email Marketing, Search Engine Advertising – Keywords, Search Engine Advertising – Products, Online Advertising – Audience Targeting and Social media
- Part 3 takes you through 6 additional marketing methods. For each marketing method covered I take you through who it works best for, how to optimise it, what numbers to measure, and lots of tips to make it successful for you. Whether you’re doing the marketing yourself or briefing an agency this will help you be more successful faster.
- In Part 4 I share my ‘Marketing Maxims’ with you – a group of theories and tactics that work across all marketing methods lifting the impact of your marketing and improving your return on investment.
- And Part 5 is The Customer MasterPlan 4 Week Marketing Transformation Challenge – to help you quickly turn what you learn into great results.
You can get the full audiobook right now on all good audiobook platforms including Audible:
And lots more:
It’s called eCommerce Marketing: How to Get Traffic that Buys to your website and it’s by me Chloe Thomas.
If you’re not yet sure you want to invest in the whole book then head to eCommerceMarketingBook.com to take the free crash course – 2 chapters with video and audio guides too.
In next week’s episode I’ll be sharing a couple of chapters from Part 4 My Marketing Maxims. So make sure you’ve subscribed to the show so you don’t miss out on them.
- eCommerce Marketing Tips
- Chloe’s Marketing Maxims – 3 ways to increase the performance of ALL your marketing
Without the sponsors the podcast wouldn’t be possible – please do check them out:
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use – so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s 38,000+ innovative companies across the world sell more with Klaviyo.
This episode is brought to you by SendPro Online from Pitney Bowes.
SendPro Online makes it easy to save time and money–no matter what you send or ship–and you’ll always get the best rates and never overpay!
With SendPro, you can compare shipping rates between carriers, plus save 5 cents a letter and up to 40 percent off USPS Priority Mail shipping.
As a listener you can get a FREE 30-day trial and a FREE 10 pound scale, but only when you visit pb.com/masterplan