It seems a long time ago now, but it was in fact only June 2015 that the eCommerce MasterPlan Podcast launched. We’ve had some great guests, monologues and even some extra special bonus episodes – the time’s flown by and we have quickly reached our 50th episode! We wouldn’t, however, have got this far without you our amazing listeners – so to thank you for all your support listening, subscribing, reviewing and spreading the word.
On this week’s podcast to celebrate number 50 Chloë is answering YOUR questions.
Click to Tweet: Check out @eComMasterPlan #Podcast 50 – Hear Chloe’s answers to your top #eCommerce Questions #CustomerManipulation
This week also sees the release of Chloë’s brand new book Customer Manipulation: How to Influence your Customers to Buy More and why an Ethical Approach will Always Win.
Find out about the book, and sign up for FREE content here.
Thanks for all your questions, here are the ones that made it through to the podcast:
- The 3 most frequently asked questions about the new book:
- Why ‘Customer Manipulation’?
- How long did it take?
- What’s the most challenging thing about creating and launching a book?
- My main interest is getting strarted with CRM – which CRM should I choose?
- Our business sells widgets that solve problems – once we have solve our customers problems how can we ensure that they come back to us next time they have a similar problem, which could be years later?
- How important is investment in web design?
- Have you got any recommendations in setting up an online course?
- With so many things to consider in eCommerce: PPC, affiliate marketing, Social, CRO SEO, market places, email, mobile, remarketing etc which areas would you recommend small businesses focus on in-house, outsource and put on the back burner?
You’ll need to listen to hear the answers.
Don’t forget Chloe’s new book is available – sign up for free content or purchase your copy here.