I’m going to take you through the 5 books I think every eCommerce Business Person should consider reading to get them ready for 2017. My top 5 Efficiency Books to read over Christmas 2016.
And just like last year I don’t think you should read all 5, you know I’m all about efficiency and focus! Rather you should listen to this review then pick the one that best meets your challenges and opportunities for 2017 and read that one.
Talking efficiency and focus – that’s the theme of this year’s book review selection. Why? Well because it’s a subject that crops up in every single session of the Mastermind group, and something that crops up in many of my meetings with eCommerce business people. It’s far more often a question of working out WHAT to pick, than finding things to put in the list in the first place.
(last year I picked my top eCommerce books – if you want to hear about them, then you want to go back to episode 26)
5 Efficiency Books to Read over Christmas
- 1. Big picture planning: Beyond the E-Myth: The Evolution of an Enterprise: From a Company of One to a Company of 1,000! by Michael Gerber – for the whole business growth stage systems focus thing (read my full review here)
- 2. Managing the team you have: The One Minute Manager meets the Monkey: Free Up Your Time and Deal with Priorities by Ken Blanchard – must read for anyone who has a needy team
- 3. Creating the team you don’t: Virtual Freedom: How to work with virtual staff to buy more time, become more productive, and build your dream business by Chris Ducker – best book out there on outsourcing
- 4. Marketing & Growth: Customer Persuasion: How to Influence your Customers to Buy More and Why an Ethical Approach will Always Win by Me!!
- 5. Getting organised: The 12 Week Year: Get more Done in 12 weeks than others do in 12 months by Brian P Moran and Michael Lennington
Subscribe to our newsletter
Listen to hear why I recommend each, and for help on how to work out which will help you the most in 2017.
Do you agree? Join the debate at our eCommerce MasterPlan World Facebook Group (it’s free to join)