In this podcast I’m going to take you through the 5 books I think every eCommerce Business Person should consider reading to get them ready for 2016. My top 5 eCommerce Books to read over Christmas 2015. And no I don’t think you should read all 5, you know I’m all about efficiency and focus!
Rather, you should listen to this review then pick the one that best meets your challenges and opportunities for 2016.
The eCommerce Books for 2015:
The 5 books are (click to go straight to Amazon):
- Delivering Happiness: A Path to Profits, Passion and Purpose by Tony Hsieh
- Boo Hoo: A Dot Com Story by Ernst Malmsten
- Click.ology: What Works in Online Shopping and How Your Business can use Consumer Psychology to Succeed by Graham Jones
- The Automatic Customer: Creating a Subscription Business in Any Industry by John Warrillow
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown
Listen to the podcast to learn how to pick the right one for your business growth…
Competition now closed
Subscribe to our newsletter