Keeping up to speed with everything that’s happening in eCommerce and online marketing is a full time job (I should know it’s what I spend my days doing). But it needn’t be.
Think of the countless hours wasted across the country by all those eCommerce managers and business owners trawling through the same list of blogs and RSS feeds, emails and videos looking for the article that’s important.
Well, now you can escape.
I’ve created the eCommerce MasterPlan Inner Circle to bring you the information you need, in handy bite-sized chunks.
- Have you ever felt your time researching was mis-spent? – reading up on a new trend only to find it only affects the USA? – we’ve all done it!
- Ever been frustrated that you’d spent ages working on a new marketing idea, only to find a tool that could have done it in 5 minutes?
- Been confused about what you should be doing next?
- Have that feeling there’s something no-one’s telling you?
Then you’re going to love being part of the inner circle.
Simplifying the Challenge of eCommerce…
The most challenging thing about building your eCommerce business is knowing what you should be doing, and updating it as things change. That’s what the eCommerce MasterPlan inner circle is here to help you with. Every day new tools, strategies, methods are revealed. It takes a lot of time to read and digest all of this information, and understand which bits are relevant for individual businesses.
That’s the bit we can fast-track for you.
Instead of you having to read all the news, and understand it, and fit it into your strategy – we’ll do it for you! Condensing it all into just two email newsletters and a webinar each month. Plus indepth briefing guides with all you need to know on the key opportunities and threats.
So what exactly is the inner circle?
The inner circle has three levels to suit different businesses, all three are designed to help you:
- Keep up to speed with the latest news easily and quickly
- Run your eCommerce business efficiently
- Create effective marketing campaigns
Interested? Of course you are!
Here’s your choices:
**Online sign up coming very soon!**
PLEASE NOTE: a membership is at the company level, not individual level – so after you sign up we’ll be in contact to see who else on your team should be included in the inner circle
Online payment is via PayPal, if you’d prefer to pay another way please contact us, or if you’d like to talk to someone first. All quoted prices are exVAT.
WARNING: LIMITED AVAILABILITY!
That’s right, because we want to make sure we’re giving you the attention you deserve we’re limiting access to the Silver and Gold Programmes:
- Silver – just 2 available
- Gold – just 1 available
So if you want access to get efficient, effective social media support – then sign up now! We already have people interested in these packages, and they will sell out!
Want more detail on what’s included? Here it is:
- Access to all our Indepth Guides – for each key topic, a guide that shows you what you need to know, how to work out if it affects you, and then how to quickly take advantage of the situation.
- Access to the inner circle forum – a members only area where you can discuss the latest issues with other eCommerce businesses
- Latest News Webinars – online presentations that you can dial into from your desk, hosted by us where we’ll take you through the latest developments in eCommerce and online marketing. These will be focused on the key topics in the news, but will also be an opportunity for you to pose your questions on anything eCommerce! There’s going to be at least one per month.
- inner circle Newsletters – delivered by email twice a month. These will be full of the latest news you need to know about. Both content created by us, and videos, case studies, blogs and more from other sources. Offering you just what you need to know.
- Private Webinars – just us, and your company, for 1 hour, each month. To run through whatever you need that month to push your results.
- Email Support – got questions between sessions? Just email us!
- Bespoke Strategy – a 12 Month Strategy created for you, by us.
- Quarterly Strategy Reviews – every 3 months we’ll review what’s happening in your business and in the marketplace, and amend your strategy accordingly.