This year the ECMOD Conference has as packed a schedule as ever!
Plus, I’ve been invited to speak on the Wednesday about Social Media marketing for eCommerce businesses.
Of course, coming along just to hear me speak is going to be well-worth the ticket price alone – but there are lots of other great speakers and discussions too:
- Nick Wheeler from Charles Trywhitt
- Eamon Fitzgerald from Naked Wines
- Gary Kibble from Littlewoods
- Richard Longhurst from Lovehoney
- Tim Gulson from PayPal
- Charles Barnett of Lyco Direct
- Stuart Wilson from Ironmongery Direct
- Iain MacDonald from Crew Clothing
- Plus lots of others
Tickets are a snip at just £245 for one day, or £490 for both – Register here.
It’s on Tuesday 27th and Wednesday 28th November, in Islington North London.
Or you can just go as a visitor for free, although you don’t get access to hear any of the above talk, you can network and visit the exhibitor stands. Free entry available here.
I’m going to be there for both days – so if you’d like meet and discuss your eCommerce activity over a coffee or lunch – just get in contact.