If you own or work in an eCommerce business, selling products or services online you need my book.
Anyone running an ecommerce business will relate to so much of this book and get the inspiration to get on and improve their business almost immediately.
Mark Ashley-Miller, Owner, The Present Finder
In eCommerce MasterPlan 1.8 I reveal exactly how to build and grow your online business faster, stronger, and more profitably. It’s all about giving you a step by step blueprint to:
- Avoid wasting money on the wrong projects
- Understand what strategies should work for your business
- Get your website right first time
- Put in place a marketing plan that will work for you
Well if you read and follow this book (including using all the great online support materials) you’ll be building your business to avoid waste and grow faster – getting it right the first time will save you both time and money.
So many business owners have come to me with just this problem. Wasting £10,000s on the wrong web development and marketing. Wasting 100s of hours each year researching and interpreting information written about online marketing to make it work for eCommerce, looking into ideas that just aren’t going to work.
Why the second edition? Well, I’ve made no secret of the typographical errors in the first book so a redesigned reprint was always on the cards. Then I spent a large part of the last 9 months helping businesses through the eCommerce MasterPlan via both 1 to 1 coaching and workshops. During this I realised I could make the book even better, even more useful – and that’s what I’ve done with eCommerce MasterPlan 1.8.
I’ve Already Got The First Edition, Why Should I Get Edition 1.8?
If you’ve already got the 1st Edition read this (if not skip on!)
- It’s free of the layout issues and typos that blighted the first edition – making it MUCH easier to read.
- It’s lighter! Seriously though, I know a few people have had issues with the spine on edition 1, we’ve selected more fitting paper this time so that will be much less of a problem with book 1.8
- 1.8 doesn’t contain the whole content of the original, I’ve taken the first 5 chapters (the 5 steps) and expanded them into 9 chapters – there’s that much more information in it!
What Are The 3 Steps Of eCommerce MasterPlan 1.8?
Understanding what sort of eCommerce business you are is essential – most of the eCommerce businesses I’ve seen go under have fallen because they got something this fundamental wrong.
If you can get the Core Foundations right first time you’ll build a stronger business, and save yourself a pile of money, time and heartache.
Finally, you can build the best eCommerce websites and products in the world, but if your marketing doesn’t work neither will you. So building the marketing plan is the final step.
What’s Covered In eCommerce MasterPlan 1.8?
Come On Chloë, How Much?
£9.99 with free P&P
Usually posted in 2 days and includes a free bookmark!
|Want to know more?||Click on either book to find out more||Want to know more?|
All credit card payments taken by PayPal.
If you would prefer to pay by cheque or bank transfer please email your details to email@example.com.
Books can only be despatched to a UK address.
If you would rather buy from Amazon, click here to get the physical book.
eBooks not yet available, but they will be soon….